Summer: Option C - CLUB TEAM
Option C - CLUB TEAM
Players must practice twice a week and compete in games
Cost: $120 a month or $240 for two months, plus $25 jersey fee.
Begins: July 5
- 8-9 y/o: Mondays/Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 10 y/o: Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 7th/8th Grade Girls: Mondays/Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
Every practice, players must bring a basketball, water, and jersey. Players are also responsible for transportation to and from practice.
Here are a few things I’d like you to know:
- Playing Time Promise: All players will get a minimum of 3 minutes for playing time. Since there are 10 players on the team, playing time will be earned. This means, what players put into it is what they will get out of it. If your player doesn’t practice outside of normal practice, most likely they will not play more than the promised 3 minutes. If your player practices and gets results when in games, they will play more. If you want to know how your player can get more playing time, please let me know.
- Game Schedule: The game schedule will most likely be announced by July 7 for the first game. The rest of the game schedule will be posted on July 14. Games will be on Saturdays or Sundays at Alliant International University - 10455 Pomerado Road, San Diego, CA 92131 and possibly Play By Play Productions - 1601 San Elijo Rd, San Marcos, CA 92078. Players will be responsible for transportation to and from practices.
- Mental Toughness - It will be fun, but hard: We will be playing other girls teams from San Diego and there will be really good teams. It is important that we win games, but I believe it is even more important that players learn how to be resilient and keep playing hard.