Fall: Option A - Once a Week
Option A: Practice 1/week
Players can practice once a week for $60 for one month, $120 for two months, or $162 for three months. For registering more than 1 child, use code: FALL22SIBLING for a 5% discount!
Season Begins: September 5
Season Ends: November 30
Last Day to Register: August 29
Fall Practice Schedule
- 6-7 y/o co-ed (starting in October): Fridays 4:30-5:30 pm at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 8-9 y/o co-ed: Mondays/Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 10 y/o co-ed: Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 11-12 y/o co-ed: Tuesdays/Thursdays 4:30-5:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 4th-6th grade girls (New!): Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:30-6:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 7th-8th grade girls: Mondays/Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
Extra Credit Classes (New!)
- Point Guard/Guard: A weekly class for 3rd-6th graders looking to be the best point guard or guard they could be! It is especially for players who are struggling to find their role on the court. Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- Master Class: A weekly class for experienced 5th-10th graders looking to challenge themselves and get out of their comfort zone. This will be an intense environment focused on improving all facets of their game. Players registered must have at least 1 year of experience playing organized basketball. Thursdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
Every practice, players must bring a basketball, water, and jersey. Players are also responsible for transportation to and from practice.
**All parents/guardians MUST carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver, liability waiver, and media release form.