Fall: Option B - Practice 2/week
Option B: Practice 2/week
Players can practice twice a week for $80 for one month, $160 for two months, or $216 for three months.
Season Begins: September 5
Season Ends: November 30
Last Day to Register: August 29
For registering more than 1 child, use code: FALL22SIBLING for a 5% discount!
Fall Practice Schedule
- 6-7 y/o co-ed (starting in October): Fridays 4:30-5:30 pm at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 8-9 y/o co-ed: Mondays/Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 10 y/o co-ed: Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 11-12 y/o co-ed: Tuesdays/Thursdays 4:30-5:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 4th-6th grade girls (New!): Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:30-6:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- 7th-8th grade girls: Mondays/Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
Extra Credit Classes (New!)
- Point Guard/Guard: A weekly class for 3rd-6th graders looking to be the best point guard or guard they could be! It is especially for players who are struggling to find their role on the court. Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
- Master Class: A weekly class for experienced 4th-8th grade club players looking to challenge themselves and get out of their comfort zone. Thursdays 6:30-7:30 PM at Mackenzie Creek Park
Every practice, players must bring a basketball, water, and jersey. Players are also responsible for transportation to and from practice.
**All parents/guardians MUST carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver, liability waiver, and media release form.